Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSR260

Hello again..... :rolleyes:

My problem is when the 5t is at full throttle it bog's on me everytime ?

and my airfilter is socked in petrol ? i think that explanes the bogging
but why is my filter socked in petrol ?

cheers
Andy

yes definietly the carbie blocked

this from ddm

Fuel leaks out of the carburetor into my air filter. How can I fix this?
This usually happens when dirt or other debris gets lodged in the carb needle and seat area. The gas cap on many RC vehicles has a one-way valve. Air can come in to replace used fuel, but nothing can get out. If the tank becomes pressurized from a hot day or from heavy engine use, the pressure will push fuel through the fuel lines and into the carb. Since there is foreign matter causing the needle to stick, the fuel usually runs out the front of the carb and into the air filter foam. Clean your carb thoroughly with a can of spray carb cleaner. (See directions under 'how do I tune my carb' on this page).
A small amount of fuel in the air filter can also be caused by "blowback" inherent in a piston-port two cycle engine design. This is normal.

Soaked filter can also be caused by overly rich set carb. If ur filter is wet after/during running this may be the problem. The above mentioned problem with carb blockage is fuel leaking when the Baja isn't running.

If there is too much fuel getting into the engine it will bog and blow excess fuel back out through the carb.

i tunned it last week becase it was bogging and now ive leaned it out now and its
much quicker and it has'nt been bogging since but when i took it out afew days ago it
was bogging on full throttle so its defo not rich but i will see what happens when i take
it out next.

Soaked filter can also be caused by overly rich set carb. If ur filter is wet after/during running this may be the problem. The above mentioned problem with carb blockage is fuel leaking when the Baja isn't running.

If there is too much fuel getting into the engine it will bog and blow excess fuel back out through the carb.

That's it mate, it can't be any thing else as this engine and carb is not that old.

Just need to twick them needles a bit Andy.

Brad.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks