Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anything you buy will end up knackered without constant maintenance, FG stock diffs are rubbish and need an alloy one at the very least, evrything else you mention can be rebuilt stock pretty cheap though i'd look for some used alloy threaded shocks as the red ones are cack

Thanks Guys

Looks like it is a strip down and total re-build then!!

I must be lucky, I have worn up, I mean WORN UP virtually everything except the diff

hey man, just checked out your other thread and thats a nice rig you have. as it seems you allready are going to build onto it, and that is what i would sugjest. not just for the money aspect but more for personel value. youve had that rig for a good while and have a good amount invested into it. i would think it to be a shame if it was shelfed and turned into a parts machine. so i would strip it apart and invontory everything that is scratched or worn and replace/upgrade(except chassis). that will be a nice machine with a good amount of history, not to mention a good "build" thread. keep us posted.

Decision Made

I have just ordered £600 worth of aluminum hop-ups :scared: due to be here on Thursday. I will take some pics and keep you updated

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks