Her maiden voyage.

1Coopgt

Was only running 2,3s batteries in her. I have to figure out how to work my gps so that it records top speed.

Seandonato73

Hey coop just looking over you vids again. You may want to try to get some of your weight front a little bit farther. It seems to ride rather high in the front and it should be a fairly flat running boat being a cat style hull. Idk of theres room to ballast the front or if you can maybe sneak the batteries front a tad. Should help to keep it from blowing over as well.

1Coopgt

Hey coop just looking over you vids again. You may want to try to get some of your weight front a little bit farther. It seems to ride rather high in the front and it should be a fairly flat running boat being a cat style hull. Idk of theres room to ballast the front or if you can maybe sneak the batteries front a tad. Should help to keep it from blowing over as well.
Yup you're right about running flat . I was running 2 batteries in the boat and they were mounted near the ESC's. The other issue I noticed was the out drives would slowly move up from the torque of the motors. Next runs I will be playing with battery placement and I took the drives apart and scratched some texture into them so that they shouldn't move on their own now.

Seandonato73

I was checking their web sight out the other night after reading one of you last posts..... they make my miss Elam look lame wish I had a place to run something that big.