Her maiden voyage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey coop just looking over you vids again. You may want to try to get some of your weight front a little bit farther. It seems to ride rather high in the front and it should be a fairly flat running boat being a cat style hull. Idk of theres room to ballast the front or if you can maybe sneak the batteries front a tad. Should help to keep it from blowing over as well.

Hey coop just looking over you vids again. You may want to try to get some of your weight front a little bit farther. It seems to ride rather high in the front and it should be a fairly flat running boat being a cat style hull. Idk of theres room to ballast the front or if you can maybe sneak the batteries front a tad. Should help to keep it from blowing over as well.

Yup you're right about running flat . I was running 2 batteries in the boat and they were mounted near the ESC's. The other issue I noticed was the out drives would slowly move up from the torque of the motors. Next runs I will be playing with battery placement and I took the drives apart and scratched some texture into them so that they shouldn't move on their own now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks