Here we go!!! New release primal rc monster truck thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Parks

Print my own
Just got this email, have to say I'm excited to see what it's all about. Want to keep this the primary thread to help keep posts minimal on here and blowing up. I'll likely get one but not right away with these 2 bama projects I bought ?

Screenshot_20190207-151527_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20190207-151536_Gmail.jpg

Cool, can't wait to see it! I remember watching one of BOTAJELL'S videos at the ama expo a year ago when they said they would be making this, seems like yesterday I was laying on my bed watching the video, damn time flys.

Well it for sure won't fit in my Camaro . Hell ya need a garage to house the thing . I can just see trying to get that through the front door. I would need to tip it on it's side and kart wheel it though the door opening . Then build a hoist and gantry to get it on the table . Oh wait I'd need a new table to support the 80lbs . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well it for sure won't fit in my Camaro . Hell ya need a garage to house the thing . I can just see trying to get that through the front door. I would need to tip it on it's side and kart wheel it though the door opening . Then build a hoist and gantry to get it on the table . Oh wait I'd need a new table to support the 80lbs . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know. :oops:Imagine how big the box will be for it.

Any chance of licenced Monster Jam bodies?

This sounds like quite a beast.

Being the 'age we live in', and I've often written only petrol / gas belongs in largescale, but any thoughts on electric power?
At that size, it would prototype regenerative braking for models!!

Al.

I'm not sure there are RC electric engines that bug yet. Likely have to have a few or a custom motor from something

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks