Here we go!!! New release primal rc monster truck thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, when this was announced I thought it would be pretty lame but now that Ive watched some videos I am actually liking it. In person this thing would probably be insane.

I kinda hope there is a price drop sometime in the future :p

Just remembered this one off. Its bigger than the ram. And feature an actual V8 engine, which is badass. It just doesn't sound that good imo.

That Conley V8 sounds real good IMO. It's a true 1/4 scale V8 which is actually a pretty impressive piece of engineering. However at only ~5hp and with a $8k price tag for just the motor, I'll pass. I think the truck is pretty kick ass, but it really needs a higher powered motor to make it really rock. This is literally like putting a crate V8 motor in the actual grave digger.

I gotta give props to the builder of that truck. He did a great job of capturing the real deal in a scale model.

But if you check out the 4th video, this truck is not actually bigger than the Primal Raminator. It just has bigger rims:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks