Here we go!!! New release primal rc monster truck thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been into RC trucks since 1982. I have many monster trucks but this one is in a class of it’s own. Pretty excited to get it. Just watching the vids of it you get a sense of its weight. I’m sure it feels heavy driving it

Well I’ve pre ordered the Raminator. Long summer ahead but maybe they will start arriving in July. Would be a great 4th of July present lol.
Once long ago my Titan Twin was about the biggest MT you could get. Times have changed for the better. I think the spread spectrum technology has changed RC forever. I love it. I started with AM radios a long time ago lol

While I fully support a d encourage massive engines. I think RcMaxx could've broadened the appeal by using the 65 supreme. The 80 is a bit much even for that behemoth. It would still be fast with the 65, but not a uncontrollable 80 pd monster. This thing is way to big to have the front wheels in the air all the time. Its gonna be catastrophic failure when 80 pds meets a sudden stop at 35 mph. Just my .02 ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks