Here we go!!! New release primal rc monster truck thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever happened to this:

Suspension needed work - too 'loose' - and body just WRONG ...

Surely this could have gone somewhere with the right support ...

Al.

It was a very dodgy project from the get go. I don't know if it died but what a turd!
Thing looks like a turd, I definitely hope the primal is much better as I think it will be.

Primal has a good reputation for both their dragsters but also spare parts and one offs they have made to order. They have a good relationship with the largescale influencers on youtube with plenty respect going in both directions. I think the question is if they are big enough to properly service the monstertruck if it turns into a run away succes. The asking price is not much for a -from what I have been told- all alloy truck of that size. I think that is where the rubber will hit the road for the company. If they manage the initial chaos and get a proper costumer care put into place in a way that doesn't cause the poor guy behind it to have a heart attack from being over worked, then I think they have a potential benchmark product on their hands. They must know that more people are into monster trucks than funny cars and top fuel dragsters. And this looks like it will be the monsters monster. Its going to make even the MTXL look 10 scale next to it.

The 1:3 turds only gimmick was the size. It drove poorly. It handled awfully and the components couldnt take even the lightest of stress without breaking. It actually happens in on of their demos, even though they try to hide it lol.

Last edited:
Good question.....just fo ha ha's I did a google search for 49cc 2 stroke motorcycle engine.....a bunch of stuff came up....not very expensive either.....

I'm going to guess it's going to be a cheaper 50cc engine. If it wasn't you would likely be in the $3-4k range with a bzm or similar
I'm getting antsy lol, been itching to buy something

It still look the fiddlesticking business! It was everything I hoped it would be and obviously a roller is going to get released. They know that most people take whatever engine came with an RC and throw over their shoulder before they put in their own powerplant. Its the first RC of any size that actually looks right. Except for the 10th scale modding community that also does some really realistic looking ones. Cudos to Primal. Now I cant wait to see it actually run.

It still look the fiddlesticking business! It was everything I hoped it would be and obviously a roller is going to get released. They know that most people take whatever engine came with an RC and throw over their shoulder before they put in their own powerplant. Its the first RC of any size that actually looks right. Except for the 10th scale modding community that also does some really realistic looking ones. Cudos to Primal. Now I cant wait to see it actually run.
Yeah I agree, what a beautiful truck! Primal did a great job on this!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks