Here we go!!! New release primal rc monster truck thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks a lot of weight hanging off of them rods ect....?
Give it Kevin Talbot. (y)..he'll find its weakness's??
6bhp..?...gonna need a tad more then that imo.....15+ would b nice?..gonna b intresting to see what peeps do with it though thats for sure?

Last edited:
That needs way more power.... seems like the 1/4 scale 4 stroke junk one that was posted. Heavy, slow, looks tits though

Yeah definitely needs more power, hopefully they have a roller version. Which beggs the question, are u thinking about getting 1?
In all honesty....no..?..its doing nothing for me tbh.....:rolleyes:...yeah it may b the biggest...ect ect ..but naa....
I thk the mtxl is the biggest to go and still keep it fun/fast...?..but obv its very early days yet and only time will tell if its a big hit? or massive flop ?
Guess its horses for courses aint it?....its gonna b a marmite truck.?....an i hate marmite?

Last edited:
In all honesty....no..?..its doing nothing for me tbh.....:rolleyes:...yeah it may b the biggest...ect ect ..but naa....
I thk the mtxl is the biggest to go and still keep it fun/fast...?..but obv its very early days yet and only time will tell if its a big hit? or massive flop ?
Guess its horses for courses aint it?....its gonna b a marmite truck.?....an i hate marmite?
Fair nuff

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks