Here we go!!! New release primal rc monster truck thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I fully support a d encourage massive engines. I think RcMaxx could've broadened the appeal by using the 65 supreme. The 80 is a bit much even for that behemoth. It would still be fast with the 65, but not a uncontrollable 80 pd monster. This thing is way to big to have the front wheels in the air all the time. Its gonna be catastrophic failure when 80 pds meets a sudden stop at 35 mph. Just my .02 ?
It’s hard to satisfy everyone?‍♂️

Yes , sorry for my unapproved missing in action? believe it or not I'm still waiting on a pipe for the motor upgrade I've already compleated , I was told 2 weeks after purchase of that motor there would be a pipe for it , it's been two months and two weeks , pathetic crap !!!! Try having a $3500 shelf queen , believe me , they have heard my thoughts , tmr dudes won't answer me , I told them they are misrepresenting product , selling a unusable product !! Somebody tell me I'm wrong !? And they are selling it right now , knowing there is no pipe for it !! What the hell !! CREEPS !

While I fully support a d encourage massive engines. I think RcMaxx could've broadened the appeal by using the 65 supreme. The 80 is a bit much even for that behemoth. It would still be fast with the 65, but not a uncontrollable 80 pd monster. This thing is way to big to have the front wheels in the air all the time. Its gonna be catastrophic failure when 80 pds meets a sudden stop at 35 mph. Just my .02 ?
Fakc that. 80cc for the win ??
S
Oi mate you'd be surprised how many of us have/had am radios lol. Not worth a pinch of salt anymore. Just neat to keep around.
Still got me old Traxxas 27mhz one laying around ? granted I wasn't around back when they were in style (got it in 2016-17 time with me nitro 4 tec) but bit of history I suppose.

I love the idea of harnessing that unbelievable power they are producing , but I sold some things to afford such a journey , heck I've been at this RC thing for 30 years , I get delays , but big bucks should never make me pains reciprical , becuz some people can't do business fairly or for that matter correctly , I've kind relaxed on this now , I'm going in for surgery soon , I'll get back to this thing in a month or two , that is if ( 19 ) don't get in the way of things , you guys stay healthy out there and maybe tear up your lawn like I have ??? but she's got me limited to crawlers now ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks