hitec servo head cap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieboy

hi while strippin my buggy to sort some things out i've found a problem with my steerin servo its a Hitec HS-5745MG, i've found that the mountin lugs have snapped off, it can still be fitted and work fine but i don't trust it now so can you get spare parts for these or is it a new servo??????????

hi while strippin my buggy to sort some things out i've found a problem with my steerin servo its a Hitec HS-5745MG, i've found that the mountin lugs have snapped off, it can still be fitted and work fine but i don't trust it now so can you get spare parts for these or is it a new servo??????????
Its a standard fitting mate,get one of your old servos and replace the top case........job done!
J.
Change the sticker if you're going to sell it.
J.

Hitec has Great CS i hear. i ve not used it but others say they are very good, just takes a bit of time. if the servo is less than a yr old it should be a warrenty issue. but you should be able to source a new case for it.

Hey Charlie,I might have a spare? I remember, the one in my MCD was knackered,your welcome to it If i havnt thrown it out.I'll look later or in the morning.
J.

Hey Charlie,I might have a spare? I remember, the one in my MCD was knackered,your welcome to it If i havnt thrown it out.I'll look later or in the morning.
J.

not thrown it bud as it still fits in, just a loose fit :clown::clown: yeah if you don't mind :cool2: once again my friend you may be able to get me out of the poop :clown: :clown:

Charlie. Did the whole thing break off or are the holes too big? If the holes are too big, you could use grommets. Unfortunately, The only other large scale servos i have a HPI ones and they are way bigger than the Hitec ones. Wish I could help you out bud..

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks