hobby-pro gt-40..action!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kryptonite5b

here it is. its for sale in the market place if your interested. had a nice time with it today. its the first time i ran it in a parking lot and what a blast. im running short track gears in it wich is 22/40.. i have a set of 26/38's wich will push this rig over the top. it was 30* out today so i had a little front end push, but other then that it hooked up pretty good. becouse the car is for sale i have already stripped it completly down to the chassis and am scrubbing evrything spotless clean and am puting new shoes on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDYczXEhQpo&feature=channel_page
sorry bout the sound. for some reason you tube spit out my song wich deleted any other sound as well

Last edited:
loved that video krytonite,man that car and mine are very alike arnt they? i think you mentioned that before also.

that thing can move,looks cold there but your conditions were nice and dry,where was that filmed?

cool video with some nice soundtrack.
nice body shell too...
what engine is in it?

thanx dc.the car are very much alike. but diffrent motors. this has a cy23, so it doesn't rev up like the solo, but still cranks out fairly nice. the lot was really sandy but still hooked up good, minus a little front end push. im not a fan of the body. it looks like a brick. i live out in the country, so big stores that open will surely close fast. this was a "sams club" wich is owned by walmart.. we kill our own food over here, so even the small grocery stores have it tuff. but that lot is huge, so i can run some really tall gears, wich i will try sometime..

I have a heck of a time finding big lots with no cars... Sundays are my best bet and usually industrial areas....

you are doing this vid just to push me to get money aren't you lol

Your a good sales person! Keep up the videos of the cars you have FOR SALE IN THE MARKET PLACE>..:lol:

Looked like some fun was had. Saw you hesitate a bit around the light pole?:badair:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks