Holiday Pricing on Redcat Rampage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you tell me what upgrades are needed from the box to keep it up and going? I don't need to know about head kits and exhausts that is a given on all models.
Thanks,
BTB

Mostly the C and D gears need to be changed to MCD, then an aluminum gearplate. That will get you going, then its up to you for servos, shocks and maybe MCD dogbones.

Upgrade kit? I got mine yesterday. I'd call it a rebuild kit. I was showing some people and we were all shocked at the amount of goodies for so cheap.

Thanks again Rob. I just dug through the parts box last night and figured out the picco switches (they are far too simple)... I ended up having to paint yet another room at that house after I left your place... buying an ozone machine today and going back. And those FG squares are the wide offset ones I needed.... somehow I got lucky and ordered the right ones. I really need to learn German

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks