home made limiting straps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAUL B

ok ive been making a set of limiting straps. (first set made) :clap:
i would like some feedback from you all on what you think.
08062010310.jpg
08062010311.jpg
08062010312.jpg
09062010313.jpg
09062010314.jpg
09062010315.jpg
i would be much appreciated if you could rate them for me like 1= poor to 10= excellent as i might make to sell them...
thanks for your help
paul b....

10 out of 10 for appearance bud :cool2: They actually look better than the wire straps you can buy IMO. You will need to give them the dreaded Deeside test before you sell them to make sure you don't get any returns. If they pass that they will hold up to anything :clown:

Just a thought.......the D rings look like they could spin through 90deg in the ally brackets with the vibrations of bashing & make the straps longer than intended. Would this be a problem?

Just a thought.......the D rings look like they could spin through 90deg in the ally brackets with the vibrations of bashing & make the straps longer than intended. Would this be a problem?

i thought that andy,i had a good go at trying that and they don't spin and when in place they are even tighter...

Sweet mate, defo a 10 out of 10, clever boyo. :clap:
Look forward to testing these out. :gunsmilie:

Just got back myself from b+q to try and find some cable eyelets without success, anyone know where you can get these from, looking for the similar ones on the killer rc straps.

I think they look great! They are similar but not exact to the link above. I would Rate 9-10 and 10-10 if you could enlarge the d ring like the ones in the link to make sure the strap does not move side to side when in service. EXCELLENT!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks