homemade cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zouz10

I was wondering how many people enjoy seeing rc cars made from scratch. I personally love seeing a car going from concept to development. Even if the parts are bought and placed on. I think the ideas that people come up with are simply ingenious.
I'd love to hear all of your thoughts about it.

Chris

Some people do not bother to build a home made car or truck...most people do not
have the right tools to to the job to build a rc unit...I have found in the different forums
people want to just buy a rc unit and play with it and make up grades when they need to
Now this is just my opinion.....Slawhammer

i love watching the build people come up with, for me i dotn have the time, tools or money so i buy a rtr unit and do it up when i have the coin and try and make it fasdt and tuff benckie proof

I got a project I am working on at the moment. I am taking a Jato and making it from nitro to electric. The part I like is that since there are no parts made for the conversion everything is left to my imagination. I am almost finished with it and feel very proud of my work. It's amazing what a Dremel tool can do. I also love to go to the site quarterscalelegends.com those guys have some seriously nice projects going on.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks