Hostile Beadlocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikejordan23

So I got my Hostile Beadlocks today, I installed them immediately and ran my Baja 5T. They were installed on Outlaw wheels with MXT'S, I must say I'm impressed overall with the craftsmanship and durability of these things. I can't wait to get these on the track and really put them through the paces. You must understand what I mean when I say "track"..... I have a local BMX track that I run my truck at, I love doubles and triples but my wheels don't. Well my OE Beadlocks don't, let's see how the Hostile's hold up to some doubles and triples.

:D

Ok...... So I put in some track time on the new Hostile Beadlocks. Very Very impressed with these things, one of my normal jumps that I usually blow a tire off the rim............ tire stayed on after several times of 8 to 9ft of air and landing 10+ foot out. Although now at this point I have to rebuild 3 shocks and replace 1 due to looking like a U. I guess WOT on a BMX track triple jump isn't a good idea. Oh well, so life goes. These things are bad ass, held up much better then I thought they would. I would recommend these things to anyone looking for a very well constructed beadlock at a very reasonable price. Thank you Hostile for making another wonderful product.

Nice and thanks for the review I didn't even know that Hostile made beadlocks, I suffered from the same problem but since I have been running the Silverback beadlocks I haven't had that problem. Good to know there are options:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks