How about Aeromarine Laminates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant tell you how many times I flipped, stuffed, and barrel rolled my aeromarine avenger pro at over 55 mph and it don't even have as much as a scratch on it.

Attachments

• Aeromarine Avenger Pro 002.jpg
    Aeromarine Avenger Pro 002.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 16
Thats a nice looking boat. How many of them do you have?
Does salt water hurt them?
Do you really haul it on the roof of the car?

Hey thanks!!! I just have the one boat for now. I really would like to get the 56" Apache and build it with twins...but I have to finish my baja T project first. I never run this boat in salt water, however I used to run a different boat in the salt and it's ok to do as long as you do a SUPER THOROUGH cleaning after your done playing with it. I keep plenty of paper towels, soapy water in a spray bottle, WD40, shaft grease and silicone spray when I take it out. And no, I don't haul it on the roof LOL Thats a Cadillac...it fits nicely in the trunk, with all my support gear, and STILL has room left for a body or two LOL

thats zen 26cc modified by butch the boat man and a few things i did myself.
it is a aeromarine, but i modified it to get the pipe down. i am also working on a baja b i got for xmas

Ah yes...the baja. Ive been collecting parts for a ground up build of the 5T for 4 months now. $1400 later and im not even close to start the build. And I thought the boat was a money pit...HA!!!

I ended buying it I think was a sweet deal. Guy said he had about1300 invested in it and I believe it. I researched them and consistantly found gas kits for 1200 plus. Seller said he only ran about a gallon through it after he built it to break it in than just lost interest. it it looks brand new. I was a little concerned that 36" might be too short but he said it was good and I've found some YouTube vide where at appears to handle fne. but there are sum bids of them crashing in choppy water though

I had an apache before going to the whh magnum 57 I was impressed that it could handle big waves...oops uploaded the magnum and not the apache

Attachments

• 326.jpg
    326.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks