Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

How come there's more cool stuff than I can afford???

Discussion in 'General Chaos' started by toymaker, Feb 20, 2007.

1. toymaker

toymaker Active Member

Isn't that how it always is??? Not fair. I just finally reached the financial independance to scoop up a Baja(which rocks by the way, no matter now little I drive it) and now I see Largescalerc.com. I went to the website to see something called the MCD Rally. Oh I want one of them, too! Haven't done the research yet, but I like the rally look and proportional body mounting. That thing would be awesome with a Colin McRae Suburu or maybe even a Stephan Peterhansel Mitsubishi Pajero. Yea. I'm a rally fan.

2. Jeremy1976

Jeremy1976 Well-Known Member

I agree it does look nice. I still am getting a Baja over it though. I just heard so many good things about HPI customer service and there are really starting to be cool hop ups for it coming out all the time.

3. kuatto

kuatto Well-Known Member

Yea the MCD looks good,I know Ill drive the wife cazy untill she gives in.:devil2:

4. speedygonzales

speedygonzales Well-Known Member

i want the MCD but i guess im just a hpi kind of guy. i will wait untill they make something 4wd. unless i find a mcd in canada then thats another story :) possibly.

toymaker you will love eaither you choose. i kno because i have a baja, and a 4wd would be fun also! :)

5. toymaker

toymaker Active Member

Oh yea, I'm alll into the 4wd part, but the Baja has it's strengths. I wonder about that MCD though. Is the body stretched over the buggy body or is it a special chassis for the rally? I wonder how stable it is.

6. speedygonzales

speedygonzales Well-Known Member

it looked pritty impressive in the vids i have seen. there is one posted up in the mcd section in the beach. wowa love it!

do some reaserch and you will find out fast what you like :)

7. sig943

sig943 Well-Known Member

I think the baja will out climb it. I have yet to find a hill steep enough for the baja. My wife says Im obsessed because I am always looking for new places to run when we go out.

8. 4u2nv

4u2nv Member

welcome to the story of my life.. lol.. I honestly think it gets worse with age.. I cant remember wanting so many different things when I was a kid..lol..

9. miamimac

miamimac Well-Known Member

Man u took the words out of my mouth 4u2nv...I want sooo many things i've actually concidered getting a side job just to afford it...I'm working on setting up a 1/8scale Brushless motor speed demon now...and so far its getting really pricey.

10. txtrcr

txtrcr Well-Known Member

only 1 thing would suck more than having more cool stuff available than you could afford. that is having no cool stuff available. I set goals, if i see something i like i imediately start setting any spare cash aside till i have enough to buy what ever it is. The MCD vehicles are still crazy priced i don't see what on them is worth so much cash.