How cool are these!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Voo.
Found that when cecking what I could do with my Juggernaut.
Guy states that they are definitely more show than anything - great idea to 'ding it' and straighten, but .... I haven't got that patience!!
Love the Landy!
P5 could have been better.
Al.

basicly designed for the scalers. for those not into crawlers, the whole thing split up into 2 catagories, the crawlers (hardcore function over form) and scalers (the goal is to make it look and perform like a scaled down truck you would see offroading). i myself like crawling, but i can respect the work and detail the scale guys put into their trucks, and how much the beat them and how well they actually can do.

back to the aluminum body, its so the body scrapes, dents, scratches, ect just like a real truck, basicly gives you crashes "scale damage".

That Top Gear Hi-lux was the dogs nads. It was indestructable! I had a hi-lux MT years ago.4" body raise and 6" sus raise with 44" ground hawg tyres.Good in a straight line but poo poo round corners,you had to take it REAL easy.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks