How lucky we are !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
After 16 years of battling this crap , I went into a 8 1/2 hour surgery with a grade 7.5 cancer rating and came out with a .5 ! I have to say that it has been financially and mentally draining for a long time , now I don't even have a doctor's appointment scheduled for the first time in 16 years ! I've met many folks alot worse off than me , and all I keep thinking is , I'm very lucky , in so many ways , I've been approved for disability so the financial part of things are much better , Wich makes it possible to enjoy this great hobby ,the way things are with the planet these days there are alot of people that would love to have our problems , like DAMIT ! My servo burned up , I've been passing on my good fortunes to kids that aren't able to have these things , the smiles are priceless , I also fix stuff for kids in the nieborhood , the last time I changed a chassis on a rustler for a kid last week , his dad bought me a pizza , we shared that and then we tore up my back yard , so anytime I can pass on this great hobby I will , I've givin away a few cars , and I costantly am giving prase for that , but just the smiles and the capability of giving is just well enuff thanks for me , oh ya ! And this pecking board is awesome too ! So anytime you can pass on this great hobby take advantage of that , it's a great feeling , SO GET OUT THERE CUZ I DO !! ( I can say that now cuz medic no longer does 😵 )

relic, after reading yer first post in this all i can say is i have nothing but admiration for you mate (y) (y) ,
had no idea you were going through this , am glad yer on the better side of it after the surgery (y):)

Hopefully things are great for you also , jeeze !!! Got my second shot on Friday ,,, crap almost killed me and my compromised imune system , my surgeon told it would be tough , and wow ! Was it , I feel SOOOO sorry for anyone who gets covid , that was not fun for two days ,,,,,BUT IM BACK !! 😂
That sucks to hear. I've got it now myself. Could have fooled me. But works making me take 2 weeks off. So far 7 days in its business as usual.

You all stay safe n healthy , and thank you for all the kind words , after all I've been through as you guys know very well , not even primal RC and a year of waiting on stuff will get me feeling anything but lucky , we've got sunny skies , and me and the ram are going out to creat more fun ! So everybody get out there and enjoy our gift called Monday 🤣😂😁😀

After 16 years of battling this crap , I went into a 8 1/2 hour surgery with a grade 7.5 cancer rating and came out with a .5 ! I have to say that it has been financially and mentally draining for a long time , now I don't even have a doctor's appointment scheduled for the first time in 16 years ! I've met many folks alot worse off than me , and all I keep thinking is , I'm very lucky , in so many ways , I've been approved for disability so the financial part of things are much better , Wich makes it possible to enjoy this great hobby ,the way things are with the planet these days there are alot of people that would love to have our problems , like DAMIT ! My servo burned up , I've been passing on my good fortunes to kids that aren't able to have these things , the smiles are priceless , I also fix stuff for kids in the nieborhood , the last time I changed a chassis on a rustler for a kid last week , his dad bought me a pizza , we shared that and then we tore up my back yard , so anytime I can pass on this great hobby I will , I've givin away a few cars , and I costantly am giving prase for that , but just the smiles and the capability of giving is just well enuff thanks for me , oh ya ! And this pecking board is awesome too ! So anytime you can pass on this great hobby take advantage of that , it's a great feeling , SO GET OUT THERE CUZ I DO !! ( I can say that now cuz medic no longer does 😵 )
Glad to hear you have a fighting spirit and will to live ! Life is a gift so act every day accordingly. Watched my dad literally rapidly rot to death from upper esophageal cancer and it was just AWFULL to watch a person so full of outdoor life (my dad was a 7 handicap golfer at the age of 57, and worked part time as a state beach ranger) go south in like 8 months.

Relic, awesome to hear! Glad you got some good news.

Got a buddy who’s 44 just had surgery for colon cancer, that went misdiagnosed for over a year. Doctor told him to eat oatmeal and get more fibre, new Doc correctly diagnosed him I immediately. Surgery was a success just going through final campaign of chemo. Cancer sucks sweaty donkey balls!

I have learned so much at meetings , from nurses , doctors , planners , dieticians , all care people that I am very appreciative to and I let them know often , but I have one thing to tell everyone that wants to talk health , and seriously guys this is no bull , LEAVE THE SUGAR ALONE !! My surgeon and everybody else I've talked to and had appointments with will preach this till you go nuts , don't get me wrong , there's nothing like a burger n fries with a Pepsi , but red meat is also bad , very bad in fact , there's a reason humans have teeth like a monkey and not a lion , we we're never meant to be meat eaters 🤣😂😁😀 but it's just like the 92 year old guy that Matt Lower asked , what's the secret to longevity ?? This is a good one 🤣 he said "" everything from heroin to bannanas ,,, MODERATION IS THE KEY "" and give and take as much love as you can find 🤣 pretty good stuff there , so my losi five Killswitch wouldn't work today had to pull the plug wire , I'm thinking one of the wires came off the coil , or the Killswitch is bad , oh ya ! I just had a compleatly sugar free day , today I can't do it often but today I did , try it it's not a easy thing , sorry to rant , but after what Ive been through and what I've learned to get here , I feel a responsibility to pass this stuff on , and if you have your doughts I really want you to look these things up for your own benefits , it's a true fact sugar is the derivitive of all mankind diseases , proven fact that if we didn't have sugar in our blood at a constant over the limit 7 grams aday cancer can't grow or fester , problem is most people over the limit daily so our livers can't flush it out , and most folks don't realize that the can of pop your drinking is all the sugar you get for two days , imagine how off the charts people's sugar levels are , take care folks ! Sorry for the rant just passn it along ,

I have learned so much at meetings , from nurses , doctors , planners , dieticians , all care people that I am very appreciative to and I let them know often , but I have one thing to tell everyone that wants to talk health , and seriously guys this is no bull , LEAVE THE SUGAR ALONE !! My surgeon and everybody else I've talked to and had appointments with will preach this till you go nuts , don't get me wrong , there's nothing like a burger n fries with a Pepsi , but red meat is also bad , very bad in fact , there's a reason humans have teeth like a monkey and not a lion , we we're never meant to be meat eaters 🤣😂😁😀 but it's just like the 92 year old guy that Matt Lower asked , what's the secret to longevity ?? This is a good one 🤣 he said "" everything from heroin to bannanas ,,, MODERATION IS THE KEY "" and give and take as much love as you can find 🤣 pretty good stuff there , so my losi five Killswitch wouldn't work today had to pull the plug wire , I'm thinking one of the wires came off the coil , or the Killswitch is bad , oh ya ! I just had a compleatly sugar free day , today I can't do it often but today I did , try it it's not a easy thing , sorry to rant , but after what Ive been through and what I've learned to get here , I feel a responsibility to pass this stuff on , and if you have your doughts I really want you to look these things up for your own benefits , it's a true fact sugar is the derivitive of all mankind diseases , proven fact that if we didn't have sugar in our blood at a constant over the limit 7 grams aday cancer can't grow or fester , problem is most people over the limit daily so our livers can't flush it out , and most folks don't realize that the can of pop your drinking is all the sugar you get for two days , imagine how off the charts people's sugar levels are , take care folks ! Sorry for the rant just passn it along ,
Man I'm gonna die soon, just ate a tub of fudge frosting with the kids last night 😬

🤣😂😁😀 HILLARIOUSE !!! , WOW FUDGE ,MMMMM,,,,, But stop it , pure sugar , remember , 7 grams a day , Wich isn't much and fruit contains sugar also , but enjoy in moderation guys , have a great day !!!
The real issue with sugar is all the hidden suger in folks diets. Sugar is added to just about everything we eat and it may not be called sugar in the dietary list. Just trying to cut back on sugar is hard because you may not know where your getting it from which really sucks. Although if you're just going to go for it, I like Sean's style. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: mmm Fudge frosting

The real issue with sugar is all the hidden suger in folks diets. Sugar is added to just about everything we eat and it may not be called sugar in the dietary list. Just trying to cut back on sugar is hard because you may not know where your getting it from which really sucks. Although if you're just going to go for it, I like Sean's style. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: mmm Fudge frosting
Tbh it was my son's idea, but I did quite like it. Lol. I'm not typically a big candy and sweats guy. But the mood does strike from time to time.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks