How many rc's have you had (total) ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me mostly large scale gas with some nitro that has evolved into mostly all electric

all my fifth scale stuff
fg mb pro
Fg mt 4x4
Hpi baja 5t
2-hpi baja 5b
Nutech mega monster
Redcat baja
Redcat mt
MCD baja
MCD race runner

nitro stuff
2-Losi lst2
X-ray xt8
Savage 25
T-Maxx 3.3

electric
3-X-Maxx
Dbxl-e
Dbxle 2.0
Losi mini-t
Arrma kraton 6s
Arrma notorious 6s

quite the pile of stuff.

2005 - Traxxis T-Maxx. Spent at the time around $500 for it, but sold it for $400 when someone who I spoke to before asked if I would sell it and made me the $400 offer. I haven't used it prior to that for about two months so why not and had it for about a year. He said he was prepping for a competition and hit a tree bending his chassis into a nice V-shape. I think that's a better resale than my brand new car I bought in 2015.

1. Losi 5ive
2. Losi DBXL
3. Losi XXX-SCT
4. Losi XXX-SCB
5. Losi 8ight T 2.0 (brushless converted)
6. Losi LST Aftershock (brushless converted)
7. Losi Tenacity DB Pro
8. Losi Super Rock Rey
9. HPI Baja
10. HPI Blitz SCT
11. BSR Sabertooth 1/8 Truggy
12. Quantum Vandal 1/10 Buggy
13. FTX Desert Fox
14. Traxxas Slash 2WD - brushed
15 Traxxas Slash 2WD - brushless
16. Traxxas Slash 4WD
17. Traxxas Summit
18. Traxxas Erevo
19. Team associated SC10
20. Team Associated SC10B
21. Team Associated RC8B
22. Axial SCX10 Jeep JK
23. Axial SCX10 Jeep JKU
24. Axial Yeti XL
25. Tamiya CC-01 Bronco
26. Tamiya CC-01 FJ40
27. Tamiya CC-01 FJ Cruiser
28. Tamiya TT01 Mercedes W203 DTM
29. Tamiya TB-02 Brabus SL DTM
30. Tamiya TT-02B Buggy
31. Various smaller scale drift cars, buggies, short course trucks

Loads of planes, scale helicopters (trex 250, 450, 500, etc.) and drones

I'll admit, I've pretty recently become a Losi fan boy and I'm slowly building up my collection of Losi cars. There's just something about them. I really like anything with racing heritage. I'm not much of a basher. I actually really dislike Traxxas. Their business practices aside, I'm not a fan of their poor handling, cheap toy looks, cheap plastics and dated designs. Most of my Tamiya stuff got me started in the hobby years ago. They just stay on the shelf looking pretty. That's pretty much all Tamiya cars are really good for anyways. I wish I could sell my Traxxas stuff, but dealing with Traxxas kiddies in my area when selling stuff annoys the crap out of me.

Last edited:
1. Losi 5ive
2. Losi DBXL
3. Losi XXX-SCT
4. Losi XXX-SCB
5. Losi 8ight T 2.0 (brushless converted)
6. Losi LST Aftershock (brushless converted)
7. Losi Tenacity DB Pro
8. Losi Super Rock Rey
9. HPI Baja
10. HPI Blitz SCT
11. BSR Sabertooth 1/8 Truggy
12. Quantum Vandal 1/10 Buggy
13. FTX Desert Fox
14. Traxxas Slash 2WD - brushed
15 Traxxas Slash 2WD - brushless
16. Traxxas Slash 4WD
17. Traxxas Summit
18. Traxxas Erevo
19. Team associated SC10
20. Team Associated SC10B
21. Team Associated RC8B
22. Axial SCX10 Jeep JK
23. Axial SCX10 Jeep JKU
24. Axial Yeti XL
25. Tamiya CC-01 Bronco
26. Tamiya CC-01 FJ40
27. Tamiya CC-01 FJ Cruiser
28. Tamiya TT01 Mercedes W203 DTM
29. Tamiya TB-02 Brabus SL DTM
30. Tamiya TT-02B Buggy
31. Various smaller scale drift cars, buggies, short course trucks

Loads of planes, scale helicopters (trex 250, 450, 500, etc.) and drones

I'll admit, I've pretty recently become a Losi fan boy and I'm slowly building up my collection of Losi cars. There's just something about them. I really like anything with racing heritage. I'm not much of a basher. I actually really dislike Traxxas. Their business practices aside, I'm not a fan of their poor handling, cheap toy looks, cheap plastics and dated designs. Most of my Tamiya stuff got me started in the hobby years ago. They just stay on the shelf looking pretty. That's pretty much all Tamiya cars are really good for anyways. I wish I could sell my Traxxas stuff, but dealing with Traxxas kiddies in my area when selling stuff annoys the crap out of me.
Your#6? I have two lst2’s looked at doing the conversion. You used the losi kit? I couldn’t find and available. You’re running it on 6s?

Your#6? I have two lst2’s looked at doing the conversion. You used the losi kit? I couldn’t find and available. You’re running it on 6s?

I didn't use the Losi kit. I found this kit on Ebay during the summer. I can't remember what it was called, but it came with the motor mount, bearing spur gear conversion and the battery tray. Worked out really nice and the quality was excellent. The kit wasn't easy to find. I know almost everything is discontinued now for this truck. I actually managed to find some old RPM A-arms at a local hobby shop which I was thrilled about. I still see some GPM metal upgrades kicking around on ebay. The one thing I hate about Losi is how quickly they discontinue their stuff. Their old designs are great and hold up nicely to modern RC car designs.

I run it on 4S, and to me that's more than enough. I run all my 1/8 scales on 4S. I don't like mad amounts of uncontrollable power. It wheelies as soon as you give it any throttle. A center diff conversion would be nice. I'll probably just upgrade the shocks, then call it a day. This rig barely sees any use. Also modified the Traxxas 17mm hub hexes to fit so I don't have to use those god awful Losi wheels.

Attachments

• lst.jpg
    lst.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Cool idea here, I often look up photos of some of the old ones I sold just to bring back the memories. In order...

Duratrax maximum st pro
Duratrax maximum bx
Duratrax evader st
Ofna ultra lx pro
Losi mini t
...break for college...
Ofna hyper 7 tq sport
... Got into flying...
Arrma Typhon 3s
Axial scx24 deadbolt
Element Enduro sendero
Associated sc28
Arrma Mojave
Losi mini t 2.0 anniversary edition
Losi 5ive-t 2.0

I still have everything from the original mini t on. I've ended up going in and out of the surface hobby based on where I live and the availability of places to drive but the last 12 months I've jumped back in pretty good

Axial scx10 jeep
Axial scx10 deadbolt
Traxxas trx4
Traxxas slash 2wd
Traxxas stampede Bigfoot
Traxxas stampede Bigfoot
Traxxas udr

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks