How to clean Jetpro?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dweb4

I've got to change exhuast gasket on my monster truck. Gonna take my Jetpro pipe and clean it anyone got any suggestions on how to flush out the inside what you would use to do so.

-man i thought i was bad for keeping my car spotless clean but i aint cleaned the inside of my pipe lol i would use a bit of petrol put thumb over each end of pipe shake it up empty it and repeat until petrol comes out clean or youre happy

if you are very anal and have a big enough crock pot... an old heli trick for cleaning the engines and pipes was to strip them down, remove all the rubber stuff, and toss them in a crock pot outside (smelly stuff) overnight filled with anti freeze. it takes all the staining and gunk from nitro spooge right off.

its agood thing to occasionally flush your pipes out.

don't forget they inhale as well as exhale. so could pull in some crud, and flushing it out will help remove it.

i just plug one end, and fill about 1/3rd with straight gas. then shake the Fug out of it.
pour the gas from the pipe into the fire pit.
FIRE FIRE FIRE> lol

its agood thing to occasionally flush your pipes out.

don't forget they inhale as well as exhale. so could pull in some crud, and flushing it out will help remove it.

i just plug one end, and fill about 1/3rd with straight gas. then shake the Fug out of it.
pour the gas from the pipe into the fire pit.
FIRE FIRE FIRE> lol

Are you an arsonist Tim :lol::lol:

it could, but its chromed, which consists of dipping in most cases. so the inside would be chromed also.

also, the exhaust is full of burnt oil, so it would coat the inside with an oily residue, therefore retarding any chance for rust to develop unless it was setting for a while.

Ok thanks yeah im a little OCD with my rc stuff buy not to bad. I'll try cleaning it out I was mainly trying to get any gunk that may have collected I bought the truck used so don't know if or when it every was done.

np, is a smart idea. not knowing how it was used previously, the pipe could have sand coated from stinger to header.

I have never cleaned my pipe out before......but did tonight...

The header measures 23mm-13mm inside.....and it was choked down to 18mm-8mm......just a little bit of carbon build up there!!

That is the ONLY drawback of using Maxima castor 927..

I cheated and used my acetylene set and burned the shite out.....it all came out as dust!!!!

It started to drop off performance...should scream like a banshee once again....I hope..

Are you an arsonist Tim :lol::lol:

na i just like the way fire dances. lol

its HOT HOT HOT

Rossco, your noticing alot of build up with it? man my motors and pipes looke damn near spotless with it, and i run on the rich side.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks