how to fit an Fg beetle body in marder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serpent_18

What i must do to fit an fg beetle body in the Fg 2wd marder ?
I saw somewhere that i can put some body posts in the front and at the back of the car ...
i don't want to take the beetle extra lexan part because its enough expensive ...

do you think that with 4 bodyposts i am gonna do my job ?

I saw somewhere that i can put some body posts in the front and at the back of the car ...
i don't want to take the beetle extra lexan part because its enough expensive ...

There is a position for extra posts on the bottom of the roll cage near the fuel tank so you can have a post on each side. You will have to drill it out to suit tho but is easy enough.

renbar has converted his marder to a beetle.....I think you can put body posts on top of roll cage that fit through the roof.... you can get a tub aswell to keep the crap out......ren will probly reply or send him a message.....

i had the tub but its a right pain when working on the car and it does break easy ive now ditched this and put 2 posts on the side of rollcage and 2 on the top and lowered the body down and it fits solid no real need for more posts if you need any pics of it give me a shout

heres a couple of pics mate you can see the body posts i made for it and a pic of how it looks mounted it was the beetle with the arches but ive cut them down and lowered the body

Last edited:
I'm gonna post up my beetle body and undertray in the for sale section as soon as I can snap some pics if you wanna go that route. Body is in mint condition with the vw detail kit on the body.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks