How to post photos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Due to alot of inquiries on HOW DO I PUT A PIC UP, i made this tutorial for those lacking puter knowledge on how to do it.

ok, heres what you do to get pix up

go to www.photobucket.co create an account, they are free. now once registered and logged in. you ll see an upload button. just below that you ll see a link for additional uploads. click that, now you can upload 5 pics at a time. no need to worry about size or anyting, as Photobucket will take care of that.

once you locate the pictures you want to upload, click the upload now button.
when the pics are uploaded, they will be displayed in your photobucket page.

you ll see each pic has 3 tag lines beneath it when in photobucket.

copy the entire last line which starts with , and paiste that in the the text for your reply, this place i am typing now.

so your reply will look similiar to this.

hi, heres pics of the powdercoated chassis......

(now post the link to your picture )
[Img] [url]http://photobucket.com/ANYTOMDICKORH...g/frogpic1.jpg[/url] Ect......

you need to be sure to copy and paste the complete 3rd line under the pic and post it here in your text, or your pic wont show in the thread.

hth
Timmahh

PS, if you admins feel like stickying this, by all means.

Copied from LSF The Cave....

I was bored so i did this up by using photobucket in stead of attaching photo's all the time will save much needed space for other so i will lay out in simple terms with photos to make this very easy for you.

Step 1: Start up an photobucket account at www.photobucket.com

Step 2: follow the easy laid outsteps to upload pictures to your account

Photobucket2.jpg

Step 3: Once pictures are loaded up in your file , simply click the following IMG code as selected in the picture it will automaticlly save it to your clipboard.

Photo3.jpg

Step 4: Simply "right" click on your mouse and using the copy /paste functions...simply paste the link where you want the photo to be and you are set.

Finalpicture.jpg

Happy posting..if you can't do it after reading this...turn your hockey helmet around .....do up your chin straps....and go count rocks.

~Joe

2nd Copy....

Last edited:
Another thing to think about when uploading your photos to Photobucket is the size you upload them at. I have a camera that has a high rating. When I did not use the feature in Photobucket to resize as I upload I ended up with real big/hungry photos. The big size photos eat up your Bandwidth that you are allowed each month. When you reach your bandwidth the photos you have linked everywhere become unseen. This situation resets at your monthly anniversary of opening your Photobucket account. You can check your monthly bandwidth under account options. I resized most of my photos and now am OK. If you are eating bandwidth like crazy you also may want to do a Google search on your Photobucket user name and see where your photos pop up. I also found that someone had copied a post with a lot of photos to another site.

https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=4605

I had the same thing happen to me. I also found MY videos on an Asian page!! I have no idea why, but they stole them. So, I'm putting any vids I make on You Tube from now on and made it so people can't use them w/o my permission..

Trip..

I use vimeo for vids now. No hassles. It is a slightly different setup than photobucket (which I also use) but pb has a limit of 100mb per video upload. vimeo allows up to 500mb per week. my camera takes some big file sizes for videos and it's less hassle loading them to vimeo rather than converting first.... especially now that I am using a donated old POS tower.... and for those of you that like adding music and get tired of the copyright sound blanking, vimeo is the place ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks