How to reverse what i did.tried adjust endpoint.and now pull throttle moves push brake throttle moves brake servo wont function in full brake.help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaelmaine

I need help please if new doing would help.son turned transmitter on reset transmitter.rebinded falesafe stopped working.tried fix mad worse.pull throttle moves push brake throttle moves.brake servo won't do anything.in full brake truck won't move help please

I need help please if new doing would help.son turned transmitter on reset transmitter.rebinded falesafe stopped working.tried fix mad worse.pull throttle moves push brake throttle moves.brake servo won't do anything.in full brake truck won't move help please
When adjusting the endpoint often you will need to then, adjust the brake cables

If I read correctly it sounds like the servo action that you are seeing has the brake servo function reversed.

When you pull the throttle it should also operate the brakes servo too. The same when you apply the brakes, the throttle servo will also operate.

They simply will operate in the opposite direction of each other.

Check that the servo function was not inadvertently reversed on the transmitter.

Then …

With the transmitter and receiver “on” I would loosen the locking barrels on the brakes cables and take the slack out of them. They need to be truly very tight and I encourage putting 2 on each cable as a backup.

Last edited:
sounds like you can just toggle the servo reversing to fix but idk. is this your first rc? the manual should help. if that manual isn't great try the hpi baja 5b manual, it operates similarly. these are complicated, intricate machines, not really for beginners but keep posting and we'll help. you've got to learn to go through and check all the parts and settings. gl man

Man I feel for you. I am having all kinds of electrical problems with my truck also. Manual isn't much help and these problems over the phone/email to primal isnt much help.

I would say find a local hobby shop.

I have had RC since the 80's and the raminator is the fussiest RC I have owned!

This truck definitely wasn't intended and isn't for beginners ... just saying. It's a big, heavy remote controlled machine that can do some serious damage. If you can't figure out basic radio setup, you might want to focus on something smaller first to get the hang and mental grasp of how to setup an RC vehicle.

Regardless, you can trigger the failsafe if your brake throw (endpoint) is at or above 85% which will lock the brakes in the on position. Adjust your endpoint below 85%. Turn off the truck, and then radio and re-start. Your brake servo should move properly. If the brakes engage when you pull the trigger for gas, reverse the throttle channel and everything should work short of a burned out servo.

Sorry to hear you are having these issues, hopefully these videos can help.

I will be releasing a failsafe setup video soon as well.

Definitely not a beginner rc, but all my experience just made me more confused when I started to learn the raminator. Stay calm, learn from people that have one, don't worry if it's hard to figure out , once you figure it out the answers are more simple than you think

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks