The 🐙 krakenbone beater 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your rear shocks are too hard, I'd bet all that arse bouncing put quite the shock load on the trans, keen to see what ? the bed
All the cars bouce on the rear straight ??‍♂️ shocks have 0 preload and only 25wt oil? pretty light ?? need to strip down ??
That was a good video Dougy. You think the pin may have broke on the lay shaft?
Still think it gears coz it has engagement on half (180) but not the other?‍♂️
I don't think it's the gears, I think it's either a pin or maybe the trans Case feked itself and the meshing is too tight. Those stock gears are tough
In the vid I go through the same bends then you can hear my start reving like fek? then I get rear ended ?? thats where the ? went down?‍♂️ .....give me some time to wrench and we will see??

All the cars bouce on the rear straight ??‍♂️ shocks have 0 preload and only 25wt oil? pretty light ?? need to strip down ??

Still think it gears coz it has engagement on half (180) but not the other?‍♂️

In the vid I go through the same bends then you can hear my start reving like fek? then I get rear ended ?? thats where the ? went down?‍♂️ .....give me some time to wrench and we will see??
Keen to see the pix ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks