The šŸ™ krakenbone beater šŸ¤£

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they come with seals ??
Iv also had stock hpi dif be quite leaky ??ā€ā™‚ļø
Hey Doug, do those irc diff housings come with their own shape gasket or are they same as stock shape? Getting really annoyed over here as my stock diff keeps leaking without any use. It's drained itself twice so far sitting on the shelf. New Rovan gasket if that even means anything.

Hey Doug, do those irc diff housings come with their own shape gasket or are they same as stock shape? Getting really annoyed over here as my stock diff keeps leaking without any use. It's drained itself twice so far sitting on the shelf. New Rovan gasket if that even means anything.
The IRC diffs have their own gaskets mate. ??

Yes that's what I was wondering. Thanks. But now that Z mentioned the inner bearings/seals, that looks to be where it's leaking from. So idk now, rovan parts or do I have other options?
Rovan has the seals, and the bearing size can be found in the manual. Although, I would replace them with bushings as the bearings always seem to explode. Irc makes them for their own case but will fit any other case. If they are out of stock, HSP/Redcat/exceed make bushings (the size is 15x10x4

Decided while waiting for delivery......? to get on and do the diff?? was about an hour all in from strip down and reassemble ??. Was a good thing getting in there? was a few lose bolts and a missing one on the tr cover? took some pics along the way??20210215_143218.jpg20210215_143237.jpg20210215_143640.jpg20210215_151222.jpg20210215_152413.jpg
Last thing to do is put the extenders back......and if im not to lazy drill the and do 5mm hub pins? not sure if I can be asked?20210215_152820.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks