The šŸ™ krakenbone beater šŸ¤£

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as it goes? and I'm sure this is Zeds problem ? my first baja had plastic spur and I killed it doing jumps?ā€ā™‚ļø landing on the throttle ? I then put steel gears on?? no more issues?? this rig has those gears??
Zed ill do a payment plan????
Give it a proper run and if the spur lasts after some tanks, please sell this to Z.
poop it doesn't even need to make it one run.

Last edited:
The shipping from aus to USA ? be broke for the next whole year ??? looks feking awesome Doug ??
I replaced 90% of all the hardware so there will be none of old worn hexes ?? only thing in not 100% pleased with are the shocks? ......no leaks but they look their age?ā€ā™‚ļøoh and i put new bearings ??

As im building im thinking of selling ? i could sell complete just add an rx? if I could get 1000 AUD for it????
I'll see what happens next ? ill advertise it and if it goes quickly great and if it dies not ? ill beat the ??? out of it????

Need little things like roll cage mounts and a set 6x108 shafts for the rear upper arms front shock towers?? i have servos ( poop ones??ā€ā™‚ļø) still need decent tires?? although I have a sale pair but not racing pair
So iv had it advertised to start with $1200AUD for a couple weeks then I dropped the price to $1000AUD and its been up for just short of two weeks.......and no takers???
I'm not prepared to sell it for less? so im in the market for decent servos a kill switch and futaba rx?? guess ill be racing it after all?????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks