The šŸ™ krakenbone beater šŸ¤£

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug you been stealing my tips for killing engines??
Pull head and inspect fella, my latest f up was a little bit of dirt through air filter opening, scored the cylinder slightly but enough to not give full compression, tried the oil thing and didn't work.
Top rebuild and its running again.

Ita gotta be air filter related, imo. Carb way loose on the fg. Now what's up with this thing, you'll just keep repeating yourself if you don't figure out why it crapped out. That gets expensive after a wile...

Sorry for not skimming to see what engine brand you have @dougstar is it a real engine or clone?...one thing I lived by with 2 strokes is that any day at anytime you can blow these engines.. and im ok with that and im prepared to rebuild every time I run my rig

You got a bad string of luck, or your not doing something quite right mate, normally they are quite reliable engines... with some exceptions of course. Doug's just having a rough go of it here late.....
Doug, did you pull the top off and have a look yet?

I evened my odds and have a few 2 strokes now:ROFLMAO:....by all means im not saying a 2 stroke is not reliable by its design. But the sheer nature of how 2 stroke runs and is lubricated is in its own feat...does that mean a 4 stroke is a redundant engine for lazy people? That has a pressurized lubricant system to eliminate failures a 2 stroke can have if the average guy doesn't understand the principles of operating an internal combustion engine? And why is it the detoit diesel made a 2 stroke engine that did have a pressurized oil system.suspending the oil to lubricate the engine in the gas it burns is an accomplishment . And i understand that the scale of the engine will dictate if an oil system can be added.i know its been awhile since we did this @Seandonato73 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Sorry for not skimming to see what engine brand you have @dougstar is it a real engine or clone?...one thing I lived by with 2 strokes is that any day at anytime you can blow these engines.. and im ok with that and im prepared to rebuild every time I run my rig
Zen 32
You got a bad string of luck, or your not doing something quite right mate, normally they are quite reliable engines... with some exceptions of course. Doug's just having a rough go of it here late.....
Doug, did you pull the top off and have a look yet?
Nah not yet

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks