The ๐Ÿ™ krakenbone beater ๐Ÿคฃ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the rear chassis in today ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป started putting the baja back together ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Like any aftermarket custom build there have been a few tight squeeze ๐Ÿ™„ nothing deal breaking ๐Ÿ˜‰ rcmax fan brace was a tight fit ๐Ÿ˜ค had to remove some of the hook velcro to get on ๐Ÿ™„ took some pics
Rcmax break hex
20210507_142018.jpg
Irc break block and rcr kit
20210507_145502.jpg
Trans plate...wish the kit had a one piece break setup ๐Ÿ˜ช this is fiddly ๐Ÿ™„
20210507_145526.jpg
Had to trip the plastic break guard thang
20210507_152435.jpg
19/55
20210507_155813.jpg

20210507_155948.jpg
Rcmax fan brace
20210507_164630.jpg

20210507_174624.jpg
Just the shock brace left ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
20210507_174724.jpg

Doug, what I do with the extended rear hubs on my Baja is I have a cable tie round the hex over the pin, that way if the bolt comes undone I don't loose the pin, plus when I want to remove the pin I can slide the cable tie along the hex and back when done.

Nice video, the way that thing tail whips to change direction is violent, I like it.

Doug, what I do with the extended rear hubs on my Baja is I have a cable tie round the hex over the pin, that way if the bolt comes undone I don't loose the pin, plus when I want to remove the pin I can slide the cable tie along the hex and back when done.

Nice video, the way that thing tail whips to change direction is violent, I like it.
Good plan kev๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป did have 4mm pins ๐Ÿค” i have a bunch of 5mm pins and ill slot them ๐Ÿ‘ my extender have a groove for a oring so๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ill try that ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is what I do ๐Ÿ‘†
Bajas feking ripping

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks