HPI Baja 5b to 5t conversion build begins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey hey HEY! Now that's just mean ?????????? got me good there I'll give ya ??
I'm giving you about a month once you get it going ,then destruction of some sort .:eek:

So after looking at the buggy last night for a little bit I said screw it today and re-did all the brake lines . I didn't like all the coiled hose everywhere. So tada. Think I'll probably wrap the brake line near the pipe with a little aluminum tape just to be safe . It's about an 1/8 of an inch . Should be enough but I would rather be safe.

Attachments

• IMG_20190521_175049.jpg
    IMG_20190521_175049.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20190521_175101.jpg
    IMG_20190521_175101.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20190521_175112.jpg
    IMG_20190521_175112.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 12
I'm giving you about a month once you get it going ,then destruction of some sort .:eek:

So after looking at the buggy last night for a little bit I said screw it today and re-did all the brake lines . I didn't like all the coiled hose everywhere. So tada. Think I'll probably wrap the brake line near the pipe with a little aluminum tape just to be safe . It's about an 1/8 of an inch . Should beenough but I would rather be safe.
? Yeah, the destruction will be my transmission. Nice one on the brake lines, looks cleaner now without brake lines floating everywere.

So after looking at the buggy last night for a little bit I said screw it today and re-did all the brake lines . I didn't like all the coiled hose everywhere. So tada. Think I'll probably wrap the brake line near the pipe with a little aluminum tape just to be safe . It's about an 1/8 of an inch . Should be enough but I would rather be safe.
To me it looks bussy :unsure: as long as it works??
Yeah, the destruction will be my transmission
Are you gonna try DDM black magic gears? What's the plan?

Still even then there will be some shite
Just cant see the gear was made for a 70cc ?
Blackbone tranny gears handle pretty much everything, peeps run em on rcmax 90cc and such so that won't be a issue. The original HPI made (not sure on the clone ones but I'm risk it) diff gears handle all that power fine as well (somehow), tho the big mofos like 90s and 85s blow them but I'm not gonna be running that much power for it to be a issue.

So I finally got the Front disk brakes bled and working. Interesting experience. The key to getting them working right is bleeding the master cylinder. The whole brake system is so small it does make it hard to bleed the system. I still have a little air in the right front brake line so I will probably bleed the brakes one more time. It only takes a about 10 minutes. Most of the time is set up and clean up. Suppose to be a nice weekend this coming weekend so I think it will be play time for the buggy and maybe the boat too.(y)(y)(y)

So I finally got the Front disk brakes bled and working. Interesting experience. The key to getting them working right is bleeding the master cylinder. The whole brake system is so small it does make it hard to bleed the system. I still have a little air in the right front brake line so I will probably bleed the brakes one more time. It only takes a about 10 minutes. Most of the time is set up and clean up. Suppose to be a nice weekend this coming weekend so I think it will be play time for the buggy and maybe the boat too.(y)(y)(y)
I wanna see both :love:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks