Sold / Found HPI Baja 5T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

urjustamemory

So I realize I will most likely never run this as my 5sc has taken up my time and $$$$. It has a few mods on it and a few that are still in the package and its all never run.

So far it has a 26cc engine, with a Lunatik Rabid pipe(freaking loud) the engine will need a new clutch, as it looks to be worn pretty well. Killer Bee kill switch, which is mounted but will need to be routed to the RX box. Has Proline wheels and tires on front and back, Integy shock mount(I know I know) The body has a few cracks and paint is flaking, I'd give it an 8/10

New in box/bag

ESP 28.5cc big bore kit($130)
TR quick diff($140)

Has about $655 in upgrades on it, including the pipe, wheels and tires, kill switch, big bore, quick diff. I also have a whole entire engine that will be included too. I'm wanting $700 or best offer plus shipping or trade for an E-revo with some $$ on your end if it's stock. Sold AS IS

Photo-0034.gif

Photo-0035.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks