hpi baja clone 4wd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love that 4wd system. cant wait till someone gets there hands on that. ya, they used the 5b platform, but changed it nicly and didnt use the 5t name to market it.. thats how some good companies started ya know, like smartech. they still have there cloney's but also have there own 5thscale line-up. looks nice!! any word on price?

One of these came up on Ebay a while back and went for £200, had never seen on before that moment, although it did say on the advert that the 4wd wasn't for high performance use, bit odd that....Would love to try one out though as it looks pretty nicely laid out.

ye i can remember that on ebay to i sent the guy a mail but no answer but now i found this ive sent a mail to them asking the price and if the price is right then im ordering one i hope they except paypal most probably not considering its an other china based company

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks