HPI Baja rims to FG adapters?

MONAROMAN

No, but one of the guys that i bash with was going to make an adapter up that sat inside the HPI wheel and over the FG square but there are none that I am aware of available, if he gets some made I will be sure to buy a few and let people know.
Don't those technokit buggies (baja clone) have HPI wheels with FG squares factory fitted? If so just get yourself a pair of them, or do you want to run some of those nice billet numbers :rockon:
Maybe a manufacturer like ramtech could make some and sell them to us all :clown: hint hint

zouz10

Hey Rob,
I had the same dillema a little while back. If you ask RCAholic on the HBF he did something like that a little while ago. He says it works great for him. I tried for the front and it wasn't too hard I put bearings that would fit the ID of the HPI hub and the OD that would fit the FG. Got the bearings from Boca bearings but they were really expensive $100 for all 4. The rear was a different story, I started it but gave up and since sold the FG. Hope this helps.
Z

RAMTech-RC

LSF Vendor!
LSF vendor
They are 24mm hexes. I really don't feel like firing up the lathe if I don't have to.

Coil, can you get more?

cyclops1970

im just going too use the surface grinder and hardinge fixture take a few minutes .. just need to price if its worth it or not $ for all 4 tires and rims beadlocks Etc ..

COIL

They are 24mm hexes. I really don't feel like firing up the lathe if I don't have to.

Coil, can you get more?
MAN,GETTIN SOME NEW VERSIONS DONE FOR MY SMARTECH TITAN PROJECT ,SO ILL GET A SET KNOCKED UP FOR YOU AS WELL.GIVE ME A COUPLE OF WEEKS,FLAT OUT AT WORK.

dannygar

those adaptors look good how much to get some to the uk or can you send me the speks so i can get some made up thanks

dan