HPI Releases the Baja 5SC today!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAMTech-RC

1/5th SCALE SHORT COURSE THRILLS!

The HPI Racing Baja 5SC

Jump into the thrill of Short Course racing with the Baja 5SC truck from HPI! The Baja 5SC takes the HPI Baja line-up to the next level with a new SC-1 body that gives the Baja 5SC authentic Short Course looks. Adding to the durability and realistic looks is a new skid-plate front bumper and a large rear bumper with real rubber mud flaps. Power comes from a massive 26cc Fuelie engine that propels the Baja 5SC to speeds in excess of 40mph and it runs for more than 45 minutes on a single tank of regular unleaded pump gasoline. For extra traction on any dirt surface, HB Rodeoo tires are now standard equipment, mounted on new TR-10 bead-lock truck wheels. We increased durability with Super Heavy Duty 9mm drive shafts, updated rear hub carriers, and HD front hex hubs. A 2.4GHz radio system is standard equipment for precise control and long distance reception without the hassles of frequency crystals. It's all ready-to-run right out of the box, pre-assembled by our expert crew so you can hit the dirt quickly.

004_bg.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

looks very smart! i find it better to look at than the 5T. that's the third 1/5th CORRS truck i've seen now, firstly FS Racings' and CEN's (as far as I know of anyway??) i'm dreading to think how much that's gonna cost here in the UK.. Can't wait to see some video of it though :)

Last edited:
looks to me all they did was put a new lid on it and a pair of mudflaps and called it a new release. any body could have done that. they're starting to remind me of duratrax with there evader. they've put 3 different sets of tires and 3 different hoods on them and have had 3 different releases. companies must think that us consumers are idiots.

Last edited:
whats going on with the back end draging along the floor???????? as i said before the 5t is a 5b with a wig on, just looks like another wig change to me, i think hpi need to bring a 4wd baja type buggy out to grab peoples intrest .

Nutech also has a 4wd sc coming out. yup, they could just sell this body to consumers with a 5b or 5t. and this will be a different size than all the rest

Thats just the overblown full retail price. It should be the same as the 5T, but street price hasn;t been announced by any of the dealers.

Thats just the overblown full retail price. It should be the same as the 5T, but street price hasn;t been announced by any of the dealers.

ya, the 5B when first released had an 1899.99 MSRP and sold for a cool grand.
same for the T, MSRP is 2399.99 (same as this SC) but sells for 1250.00ish. the SC will also

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks