hpi wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renbar

im going to change from fg wheels and tyres want go hpi ive found the adapters i want as i need to keep the front discs most adapters wont allow this im looking at the hpi 5t outlaw wheels but what i need to know is are the rears wider than the fronts which is what im after i want to run hostile mxs on the rear and anything on the front standard dirt busters will be fine

whats the quality like as i don't want to get any if the squares arnt up to the job and any ideas on were to get them mate cheers

Last edited:
i will have a look mate but im realy after hpi ones tps have the adapters i need for about 30 euros a pair there the first thing im getting after the new year then i wanted hpi wheels with hostile mxs on the rear i want max traction fg tyres are ok but the bug just spins them up to easy and im sick of glued rims

i will have a look mate but im realy after hpi ones tps have the adapters i need for about 30 euros a pair there the first thing im getting after the new year then i wanted hpi wheels with hostile mxs on the rear i want max traction fg tyres are ok but the bug just spins them up to easy and im sick of glued rims

The XRC wheels use beadlocks. Hostiles would go straight on

my bro, got a two speed marder his glued tyres come off every time he,s out:lol::lol::lol::lol:

once they have come unglued they don't seem to glue back the same ive found im going to change them now the glues one reason but the main is tyre choice hpi type theres so many to chose from plus ive never heard of hpi/km rims rounding the drive hex plus they look good with some of the alloy beadlocks avilable

just had a look on rcmodels for wheels they work out just under £56 for 4 with tyres im going to give the a try after the new year then change the rear tyres after there shot to hostiles cheers mac this works out cheaper than just the adapters i was planning on getting

I made my own adaptors using a bolt and hpi hubs

fghpi002.jpg

2002.jpg

2008.jpg

I use to run paddles but only run hostiles now. What I don't like is the inside of the rims fill with dirt and cause an unbalance. I also changed to MT gearing because the HPI wheels are much larger in diameter.

Pete

ive been running the wheel wizards for well over 40 tanks without even the slightest issue. ive also recently installed a FG tuning brake it and went on like clockwork. bit pricey but top quality and never an issue.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks