Husky t435...🥴

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it. Its pretty light and perfect for tree pruning and general maintenance. Its 7.5 pounds !
My 2511P is my favorite limbing / under 8" wood saw. It's under 6 pounds dry. It and the ms241's I have I prompted me to sell the ms201. Thats the middle saw in that 4 saw pic. It just sat so I sent it packing to a tree service.

My 2511P is my favorite limbing / under 8" wood saw. It's under 6 pounds dry. It and the ms241's I have I prompted me to sell the ms201. Thats the middle saw in that 4 saw pic. It just sat so I sent it packing to a tree service.
Whats your favorite tool-way to sharpen your chains? Im gonna do the exhaust mod for t435. Apparently the exhaust is trash.

Currently, and for the last few years, its the Stihl 2 in 1 sharpeners. I, however, remove the raker files and do them separately with a progressive raker plate from West Coast saws. I lean on the sharpeners to hard and end up taking to much off the rakers which can make the chain grabby / aggressive.

In about a month I'll be picking up my Tecomec Super Jolly chain grinder. Once I get that down pat, I'll probably exclusively use it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks