I burned some nitro today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

Well Known Member
Its been years since I did some jumping ,so bare with me!

The Baja needs rear tires ,but I am in the process of moving this spring to another state ,
so anything that has to be purchase is on hold for now ,but until then ,I will rock my nitro's!

So there you have it ,me & the wife want to move to another state ,big process of that with
30 years of stuff to siff through ,so I been busy!...

Here is the vid from this morning after the rains let up!

Its been years since I did some jumping ,so bare with me!

The Baja needs rear tires ,but I am in the process of moving this spring to another state ,
so anything that has to be purchase is on hold for now ,but until then ,I will rock my nitro's!

So there you have it ,me & the wife want to move to another state ,big process of that with
30 years of stuff to siff through ,so I been busy!...

Here is the vid from this morning after the rains let up!

i miss that sound ?.....but then again i don't ??

Last edited:
Dang man were you using a potato for a mic ? :LOL: I also have quite a few nitros that i will need to take out in spring.

I am not sure why it sounds like that ,but the engine does need to be tuned more ,I had just
purchased some new fuel ,waiting for it to arrive ,I will retune it then ,the engine is factory
with the same pipe ,could be the cheap Go-pro ,but we will see after I retune with the new
fuel ,It is going to be the Bones brew 30/10!..(y)

The robitronic mantis is a cool rig ? while back I almost bought one (in excellent rtr condition) , but ended up buying a mugen mbx5t .

It is old an discontinued ,I am just going to run it until it dies or something breaks on it ,I will be investing
in some new race platforms when I get moved in the future!
I had bought it years ago on intention of running at a local track but never got around doing it ,the track had
closed down for good a few years back on me an never did!

It is very durable ,don't know why the company shut it down ,don't really know who made it ,the instruction
manual was written in German!..:cool:

yeah man? that little 3.5cc engine was a screamer for sure?....i beat that car hard?..me boy had a sweet savvy 3.5 when he was 8 which always ran sweet aswell ?
jus found this...me old revo3.3?
and this...me thunder tiger mta-s50...monster 7.5cc engine
Some nice nitro's there!..:love:

I use to bash a lot years ago ,I have a ton of old vids ,a lot of them are on my wife Y-tube channel ,they
really haven't been seen by a lot of viewers ,they were only seen on some of the old RC forum sights!

Here is an oldie of my Mgt.

Some nice nitro's there!..:love:

I use to bash a lot years ago ,I have a ton of old vids ,a lot of them are on my wife Y-tube channel ,they
really haven't been seen by a lot of viewers ,they were only seen on some of the old RC forum sights!

Here is an oldie of my Mgt.

most of my vids only have 2-5 views :rolleyes:...i got 258 subs though :rolleyes:....?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks