I got the flu!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankestein

Saturday night had a few shivers, light migraine. Sunday symptoms getting much worse.

I am so mad, Friday was an awesome bash w the Baja, X2 and the Blackout Pro.

This morning at Medical Express they did the nose swab test and tested positive for the flu.

Currently I am in total agony, this thing is no joke, has me knocked down in bed, eating crackers and soda. Tongue temp is in the 102F. Drinking lots of water and rest w TamiFlu twice a day.

Thank you, yesterday temps peaking in the 103F, with non stop trembling. Today feel a little better, still shaken up and very weak/tired.

Hopefully in two days I'll be out of it. Doc said I am over the fever hump, to continue resting and drinking lots of liquids.

I always say all those vaccines is a business and is bluff. I had the Influenza shot in October, and it didnt do its job.

Ya need to stop being a sissy.
Flu or 103f fever isn't a good enough reason to stay inside and not rc.

Just kidding.

Get better soon.

Yeah' I caught it last 2 years bad and am now a big fan of the flu shot. Some still catch it, but at least I can say I did all I could to avoid it. I don't like passing out from vomiting and dehydration. Scary stuff in the middle of the night...

Its all good finally feeling much better. Still have a little head ache every now and then, and the annoying dry cough.
I have had the flu before, but this one for some reason was tough, and timing at work was the worst. When I went back on Thursday had a pile of to do things that kept me busy until late Friday afternoon.

Thanks everyone for the best wishes

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks