i guess the losi 5ive B is discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It went away before then came back with a price cut. Now it looks like the clone cars may have put the final death blow to it. SAD SAD !
Looks like a bunch of us boys need to pool together and start a stateside made car! built ground up all at home or drop ship our new rovans to Polar-Bus for a strip-rebuild! It might be our only hope................

Last edited:
It went away before then came back with a price cut. Now it looks like the clone cars may have put the final death blow to it. SAD SAD !
yeah it is sad, this gas hobby is slowly dying. this year they removed two rc cars RIP MTXL RIP 5ive B

and i have a feeling everyone is gonna say ( lOsi 5IvE B 2.0) don't GET UR HOPES UP, because thats what happened with me...... MTXL

I bet a guy could make some good coin tak'in new rovans and stripping them down to the bone and put them back together the right way with a good screw kit ,motor and rubber, clear body and turn them around

Last edited:
Time will tell either way. I've been through a few discontinued models in my life. Its hit or miss how long the aftermarket will keep them around. And some times they even come back. My kyosho outlaw trucks were discontinued years ago. I just noticed kyosho brought them back. Little different this time, but easily identified by anyone that raced them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks