I hate crakheads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipeous

I started a "painting" job yesterday. they asked if I could fix some drywall holes as well. man alive. the house was vacant and people want to move in. crakheads broke in cutting the fence and busted into the house and started stripping the wire and pipes out. big house on 7 acres.

and not only inside, they cut the power poll as well and it has swung down and smashed into the garage window with wires hanging. so much was gutted. I spent all day cutting board and mudding, came home and went back last night again.

if these scum would put this effort into a real job they would make about the same if not better living without disrupting people's lives so much. it makes me furious. 18 foot walls inside and holes 12-14 feet up even!!

the moldings were ripped off because intercom wires went around frames and such and was all tossed out broken. I allready booked one day off this weekend graveyard stuff (lucky my rotation partner can cover for me) and I might have to take saturday off as well. and this is just the upstairs. I'll probably be all week downstairs next week

well back for another 15 hr day shortly. I am eating advils like candy to make it through too.

Sorry to hear Barry. People have no respect for others stuff. It's like they take pleasure in breaking things just for the heck of it.
Like you said if they put their energy in a real job, alas they may never learn and will wind up in jail.

Chris

bunch of A holes man they must of had some kit with them to take all that out .
like you said the effort it takes to do that and a few tools they would most definitely be better of getting a real job fockers
maybes the government should do some thing like they do here they give the drugs away to these Aholes for nothing but the only down side to that is we the tax payer have to pay for it be your house or be your hard earned tax money either way you look at you get screwed both ways

2 days.. I worked until 1:30 am. finally got all the holes filled and painted 2 rooms, walk in closet and a bathroom. at least the ladies can start moving things in. can't wait to get paid now. I had to buy a lot of supplies but this will fund my 4wd conversion for the vw. the boss lady came by last night to see and decide about the downstairs. it's going to take me until saturday night just to finish the upstairs. I have to stand on the top rungs of my step ladder and paint standing on tip toes and holding the very end of the brush. not sure how I am going to reach the living room yet, it has real hardwood floors and my step ladder isn't tall enough... the regular ladder slips on the floor

I go out to my car to have a smoke break and I saw movings in the bushes a couple times (won't tell the girls, they'd get freaked) but they were looking at coming back for more. where is the shotgun with rock salt when you need it.

we have safe shoot up houses but crak and crystal meth is another world. I did security alarm response stuff downtown for about 8 years. I could handle junkies and such, they were predictable. this new breed is really out there. don't ever try that stuff. seen too many get hooked after just one try

I can't get moving, I am hurting bad today. time for my breakfast cocktail of meds. once I get going it'll be ok. I like working late as I am alone. the girls are sweet but

Good luck Barry.

I am helping a friend re-do an apartment for some extra cash at the moment, and i feel your pain. I spent the whole day yesterday ripping up tiles. Not my cup of tea.. Had some good wine last night to sooth the pain.. Might need something stronger tonight.. ;)

Chris

had a scare last night standing on that ladder. just finished cutting in the top along roof in the kitchen and I had to stand on tiptoe to reach along the one side. tried to get down and got the leg wobblies. had to straighten out, almost fell. there alone and late and couldn't get down haha. everytime I bent my legs they started wobbling. nothing to hang onto and a paint jug in hand. finally got down and had to go lay down in the car for a bit... I don't remember that ever happening before. my legs are strong (ex hockey goalie) and good balance, but man..

anyway. 2 more days and I am done the upstairs. 12 rooms total. get paid this weekend for that then it's shopping spree time for fg parts :D
they are cleaning the downstairs up now. next week I am either working outside or the downstairs.

I almost wish those crakheads would try coming back.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks