I have a disease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting for a roller to pop up on KMs website for a looong time and I finally got the chance to jump at at and I must say God damn is this thing sweet looking. I was thinking about getting the orange and gray FT conversion kit but now IDK. I really like the way it looks.

I didnt feel like this deserved its own build log because I have allot of old rovan parts left over and planned on just dropping them in this thing so its gonna be left relatively cheap. Have a VRC pipe coming and my Arearc engine will be going in here.

Attachments

• 20210409_120301.jpg
    20210409_120301.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 19
I've been waiting for a roller to pop up on KMs website for a looong time and I finally got the chance to jump at at and I must say God damn is this thing sweet looking. I was thinking about getting the orange and gray FT conversion kit but now IDK. I really like the way it looks.

I didnt feel like this deserved its own build log because I have allot of old rovan parts left over and planned on just dropping them in this thing so its gonna be left relatively cheap. Have a VRC pipe coming and my Arearc engine will be going in here.
I bought one a few years back. I wanted an HPI but they don't sell rollers. I wanted to install my engine and radio. Not have to purchase the cheap China crap that you will have to replace anyway. With a roller, Its a cheaper way to get into 1/5 scale. They hold up very well. I installed a modded Zen g290, pipe and many more extras. With several different bodies. Sidewinder SX5 and EDM Dirt track body.

Attachments

• IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0001 (1).JPG
    IMG_0001 (1).JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    249.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0011.JPG
    IMG_0011.JPG
    229.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks