I have a new driver.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harold Bascom

'Thrasher', a forum member, told me my vintage styled Redcat Rampage XR, would look complete if I created a driver-figure for it. Of course, I knew it was going to be difficult to do because the engine was in the way. But I love challenges and rose to it.

I carved a helmeted head out of styrofoam and stuck it with shoe goo on top of the engine. I later carved out a shoulder and attached it to the aluminum body. Done!

photo_editor_ds_1563070446163.jpg20190713_220634.jpgphoto_editor_ds_1563047916732.jpg

Jeez by the time this guy is done, taking all ur guys suggestions he's Gunna have a full scale race car ????

Z if you're going to do something you don't half ass it. He started putting scale things on the Cat . Now he just needs to finish her off it's so close .
Oh wait sorry I forgot who I was talking to. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: j/k
Add a steering wheel. Hmmm. Why not ask me to walk on water. ?

You can do ittttttt. Might need an arm with a hand while your at it . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Z if you're going to do something you don't half ass it. He started putting scale things on the Cat . Now he just needs to finish her off it's so close .
Oh wait sorry I forgot who I was talking to. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: j/k

You can do ittttttt. Might need an arm with a hand while your at it . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
?????
I'm sure harold will rise to the challenge ?
Yeahrite. ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks