I need a 55-60mm diameter, 10mm wide, solid center, metal gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
So I need a 55-60mm diameter, 10mm wide, solid center, metal gear. Don't care about pitch or the amount of teeth, just need it to have those diamentions. It's for my ignition set up for my 70cc.

You better look at RB Superchargers for the 5b , They been out for years!!!
I've seen em, t's been scientifically proven that turbos and superchargers are a scam for 2 strokes. They don't really add any power, they just lean out ur motor a cook em. Plus it's not like I need or want more power being upgraded drivetrain can still only hold so much power

So what you are really saying is the "H" stamp next to that screw that sticks out the side of my carb if I turn that screw in I can have a hillbilly turbo ?

The only thing I ever got from RB is that silly heavy finned intake manifold. There is enough aluminum is that stupid thing to finish Zs motor with stock left over.lol

Nice haul coop:love: why is it not going to fit?
So I need a 55-60mm diameter, 10mm wide, solid center, metal gear. Don't care about pitch or the amount of teeth, just need it to have those diamentions. It's for my ignition set up for my 70cc.
Those are custom gears,
??? No it's because custom stuff takes longer to make and much more, so for say I screw up a gear, it will take longer to get vs just a off the shelf one. That's why I'm looking for a off the shelf one.
Lol, doubt it. Superchargers don't work on 2strokes without extensive modding. I'd probably spank dat ass N/A ????
I've seen em, t's been scientifically proven that turbos and superchargers are a scam for 2 strokes. They don't really add any power, they just lean out ur motor a cook em. Plus it's not like I need or want more power being upgraded drivetrain can still only hold so much power
Pretty much does the same thing as a turbo or super charger for these things lol. Sooo back to topic

WTF ????? Are you on crack ? You posted all of these without anyone replying in between.

WTF ????? Are you on crack ? You posted all of these without anyone replying in between.
@lorraine was repling in between, I dunno why u can see his comments.
The only thing I ever got from RB is that silly heavy finned intake manifold. There is enough aluminum is that stupid thing to finish Zs motor with stock left over.lol
Lolololol
Here ya go https://www.mcmaster.com/gears Have to buy 1ft length though.

Edit: Not a direct link. Have to choose gear rod on that page.
Thanx ill check em out.

There are plenty of two strokes that have been super charged and turbo shared to great effect. Look up a Detroit 12V149. It's just more impractical in our set up
Yes I know, theyre are super charged 2 strokes, it's that those motors were ment to be supercharged I think, our motors are ment to be N/A. So if u slap a "supercharger" on ours, it won't work, if u mod ours enough, it will work but by that time, u could have made more power for less money, or I'm talking out of my ass.
Impractical like u said.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks