I need help with math…

deathrawt

So I was on the primal website looking at the carbon fiber plates and trying to talk myself out of getting them thinking “I don’t really need them and it would save me almost 600 bucks”
(I’m from Kanada so our dollar sucks thanks to the great mightyTurd.)
Anyway I went over to the section where the mega truck is and the next thing I know I clicked the buy now and spent 5k
But I still did save 600 bucks right? Lol

RickDizzle

Isaiah 41:10
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Lmao you saved $600 by default after spending 5k. The math works I used a calculator.
My problem is, I keep saying I am saving for a Mega, yet keep buying stuff for my current Raminator...lol. I'm fighting the urge to buy the Bart pipe as that is like $330 more towards the Mega lol...oh the problems we face. Lol!

Congrats on the purchase and look forward to pics!!!

deathrawt

Once my bank account recovers I want to try the Bart pipe with the mods I did to the stock Raminator engine
Want to try a few different carbs on it. Got a wt 813 and a wt 1107
The carb that’s on it is a knockoff model that came with the intake and 4 petal reed setup so hoping a genuine Walbro will be better performance wise
I don’t plan on doing much for upgrades to this truck. I will keep the motor that it comes with as a new spare and run my modded stock Ram engine in the Mega
Oh I did get the blue skull gas cap for it too!
Also still have one set of the old school Darksoul skull wheel nuts that I will use on it. I have a set on the Ram as well, too bad they don’t make them anymore

deathrawt

No you don’t have to cut the side plate
Some guys do as it’s easier to get the engine out if you need to but I think it looks like crap with it cut
You have to remove the upper bolts and loosen the ones that secure the 4 links and then you can slide the plate out enough to get the engine out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks