i need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice one

poop hot cheers dude thats spot on the only ones i found was £45 so a couple of these is loads cheaper.

running ritch

hi all ive rebuilt the engine yes with new gaskets runs loads beeter lost the dead spot but to get it to run with out floding its self or just no ticking over is running far to ritch and smokeing worse than i do. im running fuel mix at 25-1 is this right.:w00t:

If its too rich it should lean out with no probs. At idle the revs will increase as you lean the L screw. If the idle is too low then you can adjust the idle screw to suit (larger screws with philips type head). A bit of smoke is normal at 25:1. Maybe post a vid showing exactly what problems you are having then we can hear & see it & get you going again.

cheers all

after full rebuild of carb cars running like a dream now i think i need brakes as the one its got is a bit pooo

only the one

how many rc's do u have? i got a marder ,there great fun.did have so many problems but ok at mo,touch wood

just the marder i was showing it to my mate the other day and some lad appered with an xrc baja and sold it to me for £70 witha dead driveshaft fixed that noprobs and ebayed it for £133 not bad days work :w00t:

Back