I need large scale to move in this direction (looks wise)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proxythrasher

I want our vehicles to look this cool. Why don't they? All of that poop would come flying off within 5 minutes of starting the engine? Thats the one isnt it?

They just look so "#¤&/( awesome! I love the look but despise the lack of speed and also....its so tiny and not in the cute way.

I want our vehicles to look this cool. Why don't they? All of that poop would come flying off within 5 minutes of starting the engine? Thats the one isnt it?

They just look so "#¤&/( awesome! I love the look but despise the lack of speed and also....its so tiny and not in the cute way.
A proper 1/5 crawler would be awsome ??

While they would be cool, I think some very valid concerns have been raised. They just wouldn't hold up very well to bashing. Then comes the added cost. I'd hate to think of the price tag on one of these. I'm gonna guess it would be in the relm of absurdity.

They are at opposite ends of the rc spectrum. Comparing them is absurd. Crawling is all about technical performance, staying between the cones, not flipping over. Bashing is, well, bashing. Shits gonna fly off. Would it be cool? Undoubtedly. Costly, fek yes. A point? I don't see one, but that's jmo

If you were to do a 1/5 scale crawler it would have to be electric. You want a 1/5 scale crawler convert a Losi 5t to electric with 2 motors for front and rear axle then and gear it down to a crawler. Then find a jeep body.

To do a gasser you wold need to do a 4 stroke or a water cooled engine. A 2 stroke would over heat playing crawler games.

With the 1/10 an even 1/8 scale ,some folks that I knew ,already made them fast ,ive seen 40 an 50 mph electric rock crawlers!
But ,I agree with everyone here ,it just isn't practical!

You gotta be at a crawler competition to really appreciate the full size rigs. Now they have "rock racing" mix of crawling and racing. Its awesome. Was at king of hammers advent a few years ago, that rousch creek hosted. Was killer. Did kinda suck because they had the new side of the park closed off to the rest of us there, but we had premo seats to watch ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks