I saw one today!!!

Thread starter #1

SMaxxin

I went to a hobby shop to pick up a few parts for the copter and as soon as I walked in the door I saw it...They had a Firehammer sitting on the counter and a Baja on a shelf.....They are BIG!

The urge is getting harder to control

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Administrator
SMaxxin,

Well you're done. Trust me it won't be long now until you get one. I got sucked in just from viewing this site - you're viewing the site and seeing them in person. Good luck my friend and be sure to let us know which one you end up getting!

-Michael

FastEddy

LSF vendor
Honestly, after driving my 5B Im done with nitro. Ill still do my electric racing like I have always done but no more nitro. I sold all 6 of them in the last few weeks. 4 of them to buy the 5B and the other 2 just because I don't want the hastle of nitro any more. 15 years of fiddle farting around with bumble bees was enough. I now have a MANS toy.

Harris

i sold my nitros to get a 5b and i don't miss them at all. its was the best thing i could have done. once there set up. just pull the rope and go. only thing that u have to stop for is gas about every 45 minutes. in the last 9 months i turned my low speed 1 time about 1/8 of a turn.

Yamadude

I had 7 nitros when I bought the Baja and now I have 1 left to tinker with but I have not touched it since September.I sold the other 6 to get hop ups for my Baja.
Just buy it you will love it sooooo much more than your nitros.I have had more fun with my Baja than anything I have owned to date.

FastEddy

LSF vendor
im getting ready to list what i have left on ebay, grab an F1 and more goodies for the baja.
Make sure you snap a lot of photos of the F1. Im into on road big but there is no one that has the F1 for me to look at.

I hope there are some at the Pomona show next month.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
im still waiting to hear back from the guy i was supposed to get one from. last comunicae was friday evening. hopefully i ll hear back from him Soon. but if i don't then when i do grap one, i ll be sure to get pic happy with it..lol

I went to a hobby shop to pick up a few parts for the copter and as soon as I walked in the door I saw it...They had a Firehammer sitting on the counter and a Baja on a shelf.....They are BIG!

The urge is getting harder to control

:eek:mg:

I am amazed that you even walked out of the shop without it...

I think if you had asked the shop owner to fire her up you would have been carrying a large box out with you

Cracker Da-Hacker

i have all eletric but tonight ill be getting a savage for free :D some one my dad works with doesn't want it and he knows i do rcs so im getting it for free. other then that no nitros. i just cant wait for my baja 5b.

tulz43

Cracker sell the savage for some more upgrades...all profit if you got it for free:)

After reading threads on the other forum for a week...I caved and haven't looked back.