I'll name it..... TruckZilla ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are good some of the nicest I have ran. But no beadlock will likely hold up to this engine or some of the bigbores which Is why I went with the BRP. They are molded as a 1 piece so no need for beadlocks etc. For the money they are worth it, and they look good.

The BRP's makes it look so much more raw and intimidating.

Have to agree there. From what I gather they are pretty stout wheels and tires. They are a pretty hard compound compared to the sets of hostile mxt hard compounds I run usually

Since I have had a few requests to update the ole girl I will lol. I changed a few things around from the initial build as they weren't needed or found something better. Just gave it a good bath tonight as I had some time with the snow. Going to order TSR paddles and wheels and hope they hold up.

Initially I was having spark issues, coming and going for no reason. I bought a new coil swapped it and did the same. So I sent it back to rcmax, he did a make over with the latest porting, clutching and updated pull start as these are a beeeeotch to start lol. All free of charge, he replaced the lower coil also as it's a 2 piece and the magneto. Got it back about a week ago and put a few hours in it with no issues so far.

Went back to the stock chassis as the rcmax chassis I didnt feel was needed so sold that off. Keith everything else rcmax as it's some of the few parts that can handle a 90. Switched out the modified rc center diff support for a ADI one so I didnt have to completely disassemble the whole part in order to change the diff. It splits in half horizontally so the top half comes off. Only thing is it uses the undersized center support bearings so we will see how they hold up. Comes down to it I'll swap back to the modified rc center support. Also sold the 30 degree north body panels and went to the stock losi panels with a custom hydro-dip job which I'm waiting to get back still. It's all done though minus the body and as I get more time with it seeing what I can do to make better etc.

All in all, I'm extremely happy with it, it screams and the power is unbelievable lol. Tiny black Mark's up and down my street all over lol. It tests my driving skills to the limit as it wont stop spinning all 4. Dry concrete, grass, gravel, anything doesn't matter it doesn't hook. I'm going to get some 4" slicks also for the summer, and possible put some cold cutters in my knobbies to hook better in grass and what not.
20181226_174820.jpg20181226_175024.jpg20181226_175102.jpg20181226_175106.jpg20181226_175115.jpg20181226_175121.jpg

Since I have had a few requests to update the ole girl I will lol. I changed a few things around from the initial build as they weren't needed or found something better. Just gave it a good bath tonight as I had some time with the snow. Going to order TSR paddles and wheels and hope they hold up.

Initially I was having spark issues, coming and going for no reason. I bought a new coil swapped it and did the same. So I sent it back to rcmax, he did a make over with the latest porting, clutching and updated pull start as these are a beeeeotch to start lol. All free of charge, he replaced the lower coil also as it's a 2 piece and the magneto. Got it back about a week ago and put a few hours in it with no issues so far.

Went back to the stock chassis as the rcmax chassis I didnt feel was needed so sold that off. Keith everything else rcmax as it's some of the few parts that can handle a 90. Switched out the modified rc center diff support for a ADI one so I didnt have to completely disassemble the whole part in order to change the diff. It splits in half horizontally so the top half comes off. Only thing is it uses the undersized center support bearings so we will see how they hold up. Comes down to it I'll swap back to the modified rc center support. Also sold the 30 degree north body panels and went to the stock losi panels with a custom hydro-dip job which I'm waiting to get back still. It's all done though minus the body and as I get more time with it seeing what I can do to make better etc.

All in all, I'm extremely happy with it, it screams and the power is unbelievable lol. Tiny black Mark's up and down my street all over lol. It tests my driving skills to the limit as it wont stop spinning all 4. Dry concrete, grass, gravel, anything doesn't matter it doesn't hook. I'm going to get some 4" slicks also for the summer, and possible put some cold cutters in my knobbies to hook better in grass and what not.
View attachment 48297View attachment 48298View attachment 48299View attachment 48300View attachment 48301View attachment 48302
Awesome!!!! Very nice build!!!! Added it to my favorite builds thread ?? that guy did a awesome job on the bumper. Wow awesome that rcmax did all that for FREE!!! GO RCMAX!!! Gorgeous build my friend ?????????

Looks good(y)I need to see it run!

I will get a vid here in the next week or so. With the holidays been kind of slow lol
Do you have a YouTube channel @John Parks ?

I do its, lsxzr2. don't really post on it much but I will upload the video there when I take it.
Looking good John brp tires are nice (y) have you taken it out? How dose it run?

I have about an hours drive time on it. It's insane for power, almost to the point its uncontrollable even being 4wd lol
Oh also what diff gears, driveshafts, center diffs, dog bone cups, do you have in it?

Stock diff gears as there isnt any stronger made, you can add the MIP super diff kit but I didnt. Phatdad drive shafts and cups (all old school) all rcmax diff cases and rcmax housings. Pic is of the drive cups, they arent made anymore and are extremely strong. All driveshafts are booted. FB_IMG_1542767413291.jpgFB_IMG_1542767408570.jpg20181216_190648.jpg

Last edited:
I will get a vid here in the next week or so. With the holidays been kind of slow lol

I do its, lsxzr2. don't really post on it much but I will upload the video there when I take it.

I have about an hours drive time on it. It's insane for power, almost to the point its uncontrollable even being 4wd lol

Stock diff gears as there isnt any stronger made, you can add the MIP super diff kit but I didnt. Phatdad drive shafts and cups (all old school) all rcmax diff cases and rcmax housings. Pic is of the drive cups, they arent made anymore and are extremely strong. All driveshafts are booted. View attachment 48327View attachment 48328View attachment 48330
Nice ? is this your channel ?
https://www.youtube.com/user/lsxzr2

Got a few pics of my body, should have next week. Have to say I'm in love, I highly recomend pitdawg hydro. Awesome guy to deal with, we had a miscommunication in the beginning and he did the body a wrong color but bought me a brand new losi body and made it right!

If anyone is interested he has this exact body also but in green not white and it's also stunning
received_517371088748388.jpegreceived_322243858504100.jpegreceived_1956808411113303.jpeg

Got a few pics of my body, should have next week. Have to say I'm in love, I highly recomend pitdawg hydro. Awesome guy to deal with, we had a miscommunication in the beginning and he did the body a wrong color but bought me a brand new losi body and made it right!

If anyone is interested he has this exact body also but in green not white and it's also stunning
View attachment 48402View attachment 48403View attachment 48404
Looks stunning ? ? pitdawg seem to have great customer service, need to get something done by him.

He was pretty good about it. Didnt waste anytime either correcting his mistake. This is the green body he did. Love the green also just doesn't match the build. received_382469802510262.jpegreceived_270867570233945.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks