I'll name it..... TruckZilla ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your 5t is beautiful

Thank you
Little update, I entered a raffle for a full set of BRP super spikes, hubs, and wheel washers. Well I won!!! Total cost was $40 with the tickets and shipping for a value of over $400. Mike from rcmax hooked me up and had them to my door in 2 days from the U.K. to Wyoming USA. Crazy fast shipping and always a pleasure to deal with.

Also ordered some new BRP inserts anodized black, a IRC rear diff case for a baja as well as I'm starting a baja build to. I ordered most of the drivetrain parts for the baja to have a bulletproof one. So far have IRC diff case, TR quick diff, black bone gears for the baja47205.jpeg47219.jpeg47216.jpeg47221.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you
Little update, I entered a raffle for a full set of BRP super spikes, hubs, and wheel washers. Well I won!!! Total cost was $40 with the tickets and shipping for a value of over $400. Mike from rcmax hooked me up and had them to my door in 2 days from the U.K. to Wyoming USA. Crazy fast shipping and always a pleasure to deal with.

Also ordered some new BRP inserts anodized black, a IRC rear diff case for a baja as well as I'm starting a baja build to. I ordered most of the drivetrain parts for the baja to have a bulletproof one. So far have IRC diff case, TR quick diff, black bone gears for the bajaView attachment 48576View attachment 48577View attachment 48578View attachment 48579
poop! I wish I entered! Nice one ? 40 bucks for 4 brps with adapters! Deal of the century right there my guy

Could I have em? Just kidding ?

That would be a long list of people lol
thought you had run the spikes on tarmac or even worse cut them off!......i was about to start letting rip:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Lol no way, to pricey of tires to be doing that.
190 brps very nice, your truck is a monster mate?

Thanks buddy, it's almost unbelievable the power it has. Body should be here in a few days, anxious to see it in person and get it fitted

All basically brand new, rcmax 65, uber drivetrain, flm arms, TR quick diff, servos, perfect upgrades where needed without being real heavy.

Attachments

• 47348.jpeg
    47348.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 47350.jpeg
    47350.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 47355.jpeg
    47355.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 47352.jpeg
    47352.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 16
Finally got the body! I'm dam happy with it, looks killer on it. Also added kold kutter studs, swapped a new filter on as the last one was just to big. Also replaced the snappy rc tank vent with one from john at Detroit performance and what a difference. No more leaking and a mess to clean up.

Will need to remove the center diff as its leaking a little out of it, had 1 million on the chassis and tank, that was a female dog to clean lol. Likely take the front and rear diffs out to and add thicker fluid to those as well.

Took it our today and in a hours time I had the throttle linkage quick disconnect vibrate off 2 times losing the lock washers and nuts twice. I'm running out! There extremely small lol. So redlocite it will be

20190109_173338.jpg20190109_173348.jpg20190109_173401.jpg20190109_194256.jpg20190110_170719.jpg20190110_170741.jpg

Finally got the body! I'm dam happy with it, looks killer on it. Also added kold kutter studs, swapped a new filter on as the last one was just to big. Also replaced the snappy rc tank vent with one from john at Detroit performance and what a difference. No more leaking and a mess to clean up.

Will need to remove the center diff as its leaking a little out of it, had 1 million on the chassis and tank, that was a female dog to clean lol. Likely take the front and rear diffs out to and add thicker fluid to those as well.

Took it our today and in a hours time I had the throttle linkage quick disconnect vibrate off 2 times losing the lock washers and nuts twice. I'm running out! There extremely small lol. So redlocite it will be

View attachment 48761View attachment 48762View attachment 48763View attachment 48764View attachment 48765View attachment 48766
Looks badass! ?? Love the liecense plate "bankrupt" ?? I think I'll replace my snappy vent with the detroit perf one, I always thought it was the same, just rebranded but apparently not ? hate the spilling. This truck definitely deserves the name "TruckZilla" ???

View attachment 48761View attachment 48762View attachment 48763View attachment 48764View attachment 48765View attachment 48766
Also u Gunna make videos? If so when ?
and what's the stand that it's on in pic 4?

Last edited:
Thanks man, license plate definitely fits lol. Yea I'm not sure what the difference is between the snappy one and the Detroit one but big difference. I tried 2 snappy vents with the same issue, first one from DP and zero issues. You can tell it's a ATV/MX vent and good quality.

Need a pre-filter for the filter, ran in some mud/snow today and it got a little wet. Had to quit early due to the linkage coming off for the second time.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks